Profile of International Solutions, LLC
International Solutions LLC (“IS”) provides turn-key exit strategies for discontinued and non-strategic lines of business placed into run-off by (re) insurers.
- Formed in 1996 by Rick Newton, International Solutions, Inc. (IS) is a US based company which specializes in run-off insurance.
- Primary goals are to provide value-added consulting service to support third party companies in their management, claims, collections, and commutation efforts in connection with run-off business and to provide exit strategies such as loss portfolio transfers and insurance business transfers or acquisitions of non-strategic run-off subsidiaries.
- Headquartered in Arlington, Texas, with offices St. Petersburg, Fl. and Puerto Rico.
- Experienced professionals who draw from a variety of backgrounds including claims management, underwriting, reinsurance, accounting, financial management, regulatory and legal.
- Excellent reputation with regulators and reinsurers having worked in partnership with the Swiss Re Group, Berkshire Hathaway and other major companies in providing solutions to run-off problems in the domestic and international markets.
Our Competitive Advantage
IS provides services for a Total Exit Solution, formulating the initial strategic plan, working through the transaction execution and providing run-off administration. We strive to maintain a vested interest in the ongoing administration and ownership of a successor entity. While other companies simply outline a plan or blueprint to follow, IS maintains an alignment of interest in the ongoing success of the transaction. IS played a leadership role in the development of the amended Rhode Island run-off regulations.