International Solutions Services is a third-party administrator providing claims services in the United States. It is our policy to comply with all applicable data protection laws and policies.
The following represents our policy as to what personal information we collect and how we use that information. This privacy notice outlines the types of data collected, with whom we may share it, and the safety measures in place to protect that data.
- Name, address, phone number
- Gender, date of birth
- Date and cause of death, injury, or disability
- Social security number, tax identification number
- Bank account information necessary in order to provide direct deposit services for individuals receiving indemnity payments
In certain cases we may receive and maintain information regarding:
- current or former physical or mental or medical condition
- prescription information and medical history
- injury or disability information
- medical procedures performed
- Policy details and claim numbers, policy coverage, and cause of loss
International Solutions Services may make personal data available to the following parties in order to provide claims assessments or as required by law.
- Other insurance carriers
- Claims service providers
- Third party providers such as medical professionals, actuaries, auditors, experts and other outside professional advisors
- IT systems, support and hosting service providers, document and records management providers and outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities.
- financial institutions that service our accounts, third-party claim administrators, claim investigators, construction consultants, engineers, examiners, jury consultants, translators and similar third-party vendors.
- Authorities and third parties involved in court action
- Government or other public authorities (including, but not limited to, workers’ compensation boards, courts, law enforcement, tax authorities and criminal investigations agencies); and third-party civil legal process participants and their accountants, auditors, lawyers and other advisors and representatives as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable law and regulations,
- Register of claims with other insurers for the purpose of the prevention and investigation of insurance fraud
All vendors are carefully selected and required to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data.
We will retain Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We will take all appropriate reasonable technical, legal and organizational measures, which are consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws to safeguard your Personal Data. No data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any personal data you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us.
No information is shared as a result of website inquiries.